Thursday, March 18, 2010

Illustrated, Fashioned and Conceived for an Essence of determined faith....

Flailing extremities...hysterical panic....racing thoughts...softly sinking into fear, aggressively immersed in chaff and not sure how to grasp hope. I know, I dont know, I know, I dont know, I know.....desperately seeking to master this Essence of determined faith!!!!
Screaming every so gently into that hole of broken dreams and pierced promises...pointlessly painting over divided walls...meticulously managing each crevice without success....yikes!
Illustrating without a vision....Fashioning without a Dream and Conceiving without a Hope....a selfish kingdom continuing to crumble upon a void foundation...I know, I dont know, I know, I dont know, I know....sowing pride and reaping the obvious!

Illustrated, Fashioned and Conceived for an Essence of determined faith....I do not know!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment