Thursday, September 16, 2010

Guess Who!

She has created a theory about the old game 'Guess Who'...she sets in a coffee shop corner in this town and observes...she glares at some...she squints at others...she follows with her eyes so as to avoid a head turn...with a head turn she might catch the corner of the eye as the one being observes passes by....
She has formulated a theory about the old game 'Guess Who'...she sets in the crevice of a music venue and stares...she analyzes the gate of some...she flinches at others...she processes the emotions leaking throughout so as to avoid taking them all...with a crawling spine and unseen chills she contemplates reaching out to the one being observed...

I have this theory about the old game 'Guess Who'...it was people watching utilized and translated by a genius.
I deliberately place myself in situations that allow me to watch people, which means that I am purposefully inviting humanity to infiltrate my personal space...for most its just a meaningless endeavor to pass the time-that is if you have time to spare. In my case, I don't have time to spare, but I have love to give.
When I deliberately dedicated myself to this journey of 'people watching'-I don't have to 'guess who'...I somehow revere the 'who's' that pass by...he doesn't know...she doesn't notice...

Often, I sit in feelings of oppression that I analyze into the ground...then, I digress to a thought halt and ponder if all those feelings are an overload of emotions and pain from the 'who's' that grace my world?

It's one of two things...first, I might just be terrible at emotional management or second, I might just be failing to love?
Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's been too long since I've taken a look at your blog. I miss all this fancy writin'. Love the unique way you express yourself. Hope you're well Ashleigh! -clay

    ReplyDelete