Saturday, June 27, 2009

His Words of Honor and Commitment


Genesis 28:15 "...I will not leave you until I have finished giving you everything I have promised you". As the author of promises (words of honor and commitment)...
Do you read my heart?
Do you know my desires?
I become buried in the battle of the obvious!
Do you speak to me or is that voice of this self?
Do you hear my cry?
I become discouraged by the dispute of the mortal!
Do you hold my heart?
Do you know how desperately I desire to let go?
I become senseless with the sleuth of analysis!
Do you have hope for this flesh?
Do you ever give up?
I become uncertain in a counterfeit control!
Do you really know?
Do you have the keys to this heart?
I become all inclusive with independence!
Would you please rest in this flesh?
Would you please release honor and commitment as nobody of this place can?
Do you want to use me as a receptacle to receive?
Do you know how to make this heart surrender?
I am paralyzed!
Your timing
Your vessel
Your promises of heaven brought to fruition on earth...
through this broken and fragile vial.

No comments:

Post a Comment