Saturday, June 27, 2009

Shifting from 300 to 500!


You know, this life is not a walk in the park, nor is it a bucket of afflictions! Luckily it's all that and the 'somewheres' in between...now, 20+ years past 5 innocent birthdays, I am partnering with a life that I did not anticipate. I saw little ones and a king at my side by 16 years past 5 innocent ones. I have yet to be an example in that manner and a helpmate to a king in Christ...frustrating! I leave it there, at that place of abandon, daily so as to journey this life in abundance and grace. I still glance at it there in that place, but to no avail! Tomorrow I begin lessons in spreading my wings...spreading them gingerly before taking flight. Careful not to crash as I have so many times in the past...my future will become my past. Remember the glory not the failure as stepping from Mercy to Mountains unfamiliar. You know, this life is not a walk in the park, nor is it a bucket of afflictions! Mercy to Mountains - Shifting from 300 to 500...gaining ground, acquiring speed, but with wings partially spread. I fear not soaring...I don't take flight fully as this life has dealt failure not glory. Your glory arises within, but a flicker of hope diminishes it's greatness. Glory with strong hope is a runway to soaring! You know this life is not a walk in the park, nor is it a bucket of afflictions! I am preaching to the choir! What is fear anyway...JUST SOAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment