Sunday, March 1, 2009

Enstamped with His Grace.....Enthralled with My Beauty!


To this I awake in the night hours...to this I persevere in my dreams...to this I dance by day! Absent Promise and Fragmented Dreams leave me lacerated and glassy-eyed...I remind myself that His grace is plenteous as ointment to invisible wounds. I am ashamed of my human weakness...yet, strengthened by Grace! I barely stand in this emotional panic. I prided myself in walking out my pathetic ideology of His plan...He humbled 'myself' by revealing a heart wrought with shields founded in fear, guilt, shame, self-hate and anger...some entitlement, pride, judgement and control too! I am certain there are more, but He gently whispers, "I am enthralled with Your Beauty my darling!" I weep in His presence as He proudly smiles with pleasure at His princess...blown away by Grace. I weep as He strokes my hair while my head rests upon His lap...overwhelmed by Peace. I weep and weep and weep as He eagerly speaks...He says, "I am enthralled with your beauty!" Finish the race...finish what I have requested of you! You are pertinent, bruised and broken, to my Kingdom...I will carry you when you cannot so much as crawl...I will wipe your tears and then kiss your hand...I will be peace in your panic...I will be your rest in your strife....I love you exactly as you are! Keep on dreaming...keep on listening to what I have told you - to what I have revealed! My promise is good, true and stands the test of time...you are favored, but you must trust me my darling child! Give me the ability to trust you my King...give me the peace that surpasses all understanding as I maneuver through this pain...I DO NOT JUST COPE! I am pierced and drawing near to you in a narrow minded manner...increase my desire and ability to experience who you are without boundaries!Your Princess with glittering tears,Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment