Sunday, March 1, 2009

Patiently I wait....


And so I wait...I wait for Your divine appointments....momentarily I wait for a fresh outpouring of your endless love....I wait in action! I wait in pressing...pressing that is not uninterrupted. When an interruption causes a flinch, chaos is the result. Refocus Refocus Refocus and wait unaltered by the thief! Pressing and Reaching...FOCUS! The pain is pulling and all too excruciating as I drop my head to the wound....no, I must reset my gaze on Glory....Healing Glory! Glory that bandages these wounds that gnaw on an unseen flesh...So, I wait! Author of Everlasting Amelioration by Endless Healing....Scars left...an addition to the painting of this testimony! Scars left....an increase to the potential of this voice! Scars left...larger capacity to relate to lives not yet exposed to His ointment! Scars left...overflow overflow overflow! So I wait!princess ash

No comments:

Post a Comment