Friday, March 27, 2009

New is Old...Ancient Is, Was, Always Will Be!

New is now Old...a cyclical cycle of 'new is now old'. Does the ambiguity of new ever get old? New is now Old...a irrational way of performing life. Does the farce of new ever get old? New is now Old...a crazy making mindlessness. Does the evanescence of new ever get old?
My new always ends up old in a moments time...I stand in a mindset unable to put a finger on this concept...confused!!! My new is NOW old...My new car is now old....My new wardrobe is now old...My new cellular is now old...My new books are now old....My new pedicure is now old...My new adornments are now old...My new diet is now old...My new job is now old...My new makeup is now old...My new friend is now old...My new issues are now Old...My new religion is now old...My new church is now old...Wait! What? Relationships now Old? Issues now old? Church now old?
What has gripped this society has attempted to grip my spirit...No Way, not this favored one! Ancient far exceeds the 'old'! Ancient of Days Is, Was and Always Will Be...Ancient Is...Ancient Is...Ancient Is...No New and No Old...No new becoming Old....Merely Ancient! Void my new and Cancel my old....Establish me in Ancient of Days. Clothe me in Ancient....Church me in Ancient...Adorn me in Ancient...Study me in Ancient....Fill me with Ancient...Color me with Ancient....My Ancient Is! End of Discussion!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment