Friday, March 6, 2009

Journey on Horseback...


Come ride with me for you are my bride...He rode up next to me on a white horse...mine was a black stallion. A stride so graceful it emanated the heavens. His voice so full of peace yet overwhelmed with electricity so powerful its only option is to roar. She could only concur with such astounding opportunity....No, it was an invitation to freedom...an invitation to the serenity of His Kingdom...an invitation to be...be in the presence of my Healer. Valleys so vast, Hills so Honorable, a voyage so victorious...I could not refuse. Then why do we stand still at the mountains top? Lets run to freedom...Lets go! He just gazed at me...He is yet to move from this high place...Why don't we begin the Journey? "The journey has already begun my precious princess! Be still and know that I am! Let's just be here in this place...in this moment...in this stillness! Can you hear my heart beat? It beats vivaciously for you! Can you hear it? Be still and be with me now! Can you hear it beat for you?" No..."Well, daughter you are not close enough! Come closer...Come closer...Come closer...Come closer...I love you...Come hear...listen to what it beats for you...come closer...let me hold you...come, come, come...come be held. You are mine so please let me be yours, beautiful bride! Come Journey with Me!"


Your will be done

Your Kingdom come


You are my King

You are my Healer

You are my Provider

You are my Lover

You are mine and I am yours!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh Yea! I Know, Doesn't he make your palms sweat! HAHA! Seriously! Or well at least he should. More Awesome writing! Yay!

    ReplyDelete