Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Walking by Faith as an Overcomer....He gazes in Delight upon her!


I have yet to come to terms with the overcomer that lies within...she is undeniable yet unfathomable...she comes face to face with an inner controversy due to her selfish altercation with 'me'...objectively, she watches 'me' in rage and screams 'STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, YOU ARE HURTING HIM, BUT MOST OF ALL YOURSELF!!!!'....she keeps battling 'me', but 'me' just ignores the pain and defaults to the satisfactory adrenaline rush of the flesh...debilitated by her emotions founded in carnality she ceases to wrestle 'me'...saturated in sweat and asphyxiated by tears she finds 'me' flacid. She has become cognizant of His present risenness...in other words His presence in the NOW moments of contention and strife...His presence as a Warrior - The Warrior! She is an overcomer through her King and Warrior! She exonerates herself of 'me'....'me' passes away and she races into the arms of her King...here she finds belief in His promise full of righteousness and joy...she rests in the pain bestowed as now she comprehends the necessity of pain! She listens for His heart beat...she permits the pain to cut deep and the hurt to become a reality in exchange for the fleeting satisfaction granted by deadly anger. She is ravenous for a flood of pain as that is the venue to strength in the Everlasting Strong Tower...Strength that comes to fruition in her tumult of pain. She battles moments of fear thousands of times within a 24 hour time period, but only then is she free to reset her gaze on the eyes of her Father and King! If she tries not to flinch from that gaze, she will, but if she trusts faithfully in His gaze upon her she will not!


Ashleigh (Princess of the King)


One More (Superchick)It feels like I have lost this fight / They think that I am staying down / But I’m not giving up tonight / Tonight the wall is coming down / I am stronger than my fears / This is the mountain that I climb / Got 100 steps to go / Tonight I’ll make it 99One more / Go one more / Yeah, yeah / Don’t stop now / Go one more / Yeah, yeah / One more / Go one more / Go one more / Yeah, yeahI have everything to lose / By not getting up to fight / I might get used to giving up / So I am showing up tonight / I am my own enemy / The battle fought within my mind / If I can overcome step one / I can face the 99

No comments:

Post a Comment