Saturday, April 11, 2009

Brood of Vipers....

In my waking....i hear "brood of vipers"...."brood of vipers"...."brood of vipers"...where are they located...within self id or not...no, I am only a princess of the almighty ....do they lye beneath my armor or am I protected by my creator....is another bound by this brood ...if so how do I help this desolation.....how does this body battle the spiritual infiltration of filthiness that is unseen yet ravishing innocent souls....a brood is destructive in slight....small hatch lings of vipers....so delicate yet a bite that will slowly slay the life from a warrior princess/prince...deliberate increase in extermination by a numbing affect...minute to extensive....how to rip away? .....blind-sited by desolation.....you know nothing different from wretched torment....nemesis....seething and stealth at placing iron shackles in a manner that manipulates a warrior into prison as if it were the heavenlies.....brood of destruction in slow agony.....the strongest maybe the weakest....how do I know? how do you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment