Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Reality....

My Divine Designer is My Reality....so overwrought with the decayed materiality of this physical microcosm that infiltrates my consciousness...DISGUSTED!..........equinimity is what I toil toward, but there seems to be a lack of ambitious craving as My Reality has become My Symmetry.....remedial is My Symmetry....nonessential cosmetics of this fleshly world have now paled in likeness to My Reality as I bound into the inconceivable presence of My Reality! ....As I dive into His extraordinary love I find myself in 'unreality' - a place where the tainted opinion of the 'umbrella' few does not infiltrate my temple with false pretenses that drive me to preposterous preoccupation....no longer do I grovel in the adulterated portrayal of a debutant, which is a mere antithesis to the 'Bride of Christ'!!!....my thesis of a precious princess is in My Reality!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment