Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mindedness

to where, does this path set before me lead?...this day full, not full, boring or not boring...overwhelmed by God's grace through my fingertips, His merciful outpouring through my ministry, His unconditional love through my vocal cords (when I refuse to truckle to my flesh)...to where does all this lead me? Consistent in waking, consistent in resting, consistent in fleshly nourishment....why so discouraged, disparaged by hateful words disgorged by rancorous gadfly's with no hopeful definition to life!....living life complete with profuse blessings....couth yet uncouth (nothing more than perturbed by clairvoyant disarray!!!!!!!!!!) abandoned by earthly sabotage to lye prone, in a fragmentary state of being, before my Creator....again, why do I think I am capable to exist within myself alone?....refuge in my Designer is where I will persevere to BE....

No comments:

Post a Comment