Saturday, April 11, 2009

Snowy Facade

Well, I certainly do not comprehend 'my' ability to sustain in the absence of a paycheck for a total of three weeks...as i wake on this blistery yet beautiful morning at 6:07 I find myself in a clairvoyant state of being that is chalk a lot full of joy....God has so graciously powdered the earth with another bit of His astounding imagination....as I wait, as I wait, as I wait crouching down on this supernaturally fashioned planet I rest assured in peace; the snow is serenity in Him....these small yet superfluous snowflakes are barely visible to the naked eye yet a collection of His touch....the snow bites the flesh,yet saturates my soul with solace...in everything created, an unequivocal wonderment not beyond a balky imperfection to override...physicality will beseech humanity toward bitterness for the pestering of inconvencience...choice....label it an infallible fruition - a transcendental interlude as a display of His immeasurable and incomparable blessings....frustration over fleshly inconveniences pales to the Designers 'day off' or 'national holiday'...I chose to lay aside financial concerns on such an astounding day as this....My Redeemer undoubtedly lives...this i am certain of as the snow grips every figment of matter that halts its avenue....what an incredible imagination You have....My Lord NEVER fails to confound this menial faculty within my skull...I glare in astonishment as the snow graces each specific millimeter in its path....its absolutely perfect....thank you Father for your wonderment....never am I bored with Your wisdom in creation....You are endless with ingenious fabrication as You are Originality!.....thank you for bestowing incomparable absolution through innumerable facets...I love you Abba!

No comments:

Post a Comment